Friday, January 18, 2008

A Little Change





I just sorta felt like I needed a little bit of change in my life so instead of getting my lip pierced or something:) I decided to change my hair. It's actually darker than I like but it'll fade. Also, it's more red in "real" life. Still, it's nice to embrace my dark side. -That was spoken in a wavy voice with spooky music in the background- I don't know why but the black shirt kept bunching weird around my tummy. I realize this is ridiculous to point out but I kept thinking how unnatural it looked. And of course, I always have to say what I'm thinking. My eyes in that second picture are showing the where and tear of my week....what a week! But we survived and that counts for a lot.

5 comments:

Lizzie M. said...

I LOVE the color!!!

Farrah said...

Thank munchie, you make me feel happy:) Because flattery will get you another 20 something years of friendship!

Farrah said...

Pretend there's an s at the end of the word thank ok?

TheFitnessFreak said...

I agree, great color! I especially love the striped pants:)

Farrah said...

Those are my pj's thank you very much:)